I couldn’t fit Pip pip da doodly do in it…..but I really hope someone understands this.
Awww xD He is a freshman mayor.
I love how the cute little set up fit perfectly in my already made squares. It was adorable!
Made a cute little sign for one of my ponds in my town. Then you can barley see the town map sign in the background. ><;; Lovely.
hey, can you please reblog this if you’re an animal crossing blog?? ♥ i’m looking for people to follow
How to choose where new villagers live by dazza bound
I already knew this tricks but never found a good video about until now. For those who don’t know about these tricks I think this videos can be useful.
This reset trick can be used for the campsite too. Remember to create a new character before entering the town as mayor or it won’t work.
Main points of the video:
- Create new character and start a new game (don’t enter the town as mayor or it won’t work)
- Search for a plot of land. Don’t talk with Isabella or Nook yet
- If you don’t like where the plot is located. Don´t save, reset and start a new character
- If you like where is placed go talk with Isabella and Nook
- With the help of Nook place the tent (your home) away from flowers or other things you don’t want to lose
- When the game let’s you save do it. Don’t turn off the game without saving
- Save the game as the new character and start the game as mayor
- Go check if the plot is in place. It should be there
- If you want you can now delete your new character. You don’t need it anymore
For the campsite
Do the same but instead of searching for a plot of land enter the campsite and see if the desired villager is inside if not reset and start over. When he appears save and start as mayor.
finally. omg thank you